Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmboithatwassomegoodshit

Neet ep 33 Suicide Savior Neet ep 33 Suicide Savior

10/10 this is like drugs but without the drugs, thanks amigo, u have a gift to make something so retarded and abstract come over as something epic
im gonna show this to my firstborn after lemonparty.org

Getting Ripped Getting Ripped

i quit animation but i sometimes fk around on newgrounds, and i see your channel always popping up on my feed, and i really like your whole thing u got going here dude. the groovy intro, the cool artstyle, etc .
I'm just some random guy you've never met who enjoys the occasional hooker and blow but i see a great light shining in u my friend, a light that is small now but one day could become even larger than a, uh.. the sun or some shit, yes.
What i'm trying to say is, keep up the good work papi ;)

COWOX responds:

feels good man

Labelled Mentally Ill Labelled Mentally Ill

pretty cool and with a good message, it's just neurons firing in different patterns, but i believe we all carry our emotional bagage differently, and each one of us in a unique way.

Frick and Frack - Hanging Shoes Frick and Frack - Hanging Shoes

lol this was good mayun i liked the facial expressions and the overall vividness of the whole thing was pretty awesomely put together, looked as it was based off of Oney's cartoons sometimes but it had its charm
cheers

GobbitsV GobbitsV

that was beautiful

Advenchers of Finn and Jake Advenchers of Finn and Jake

lmao

icyentertainment responds:

right on Newgrounds user "BadWorks," Donald Trump for president (make America great again)

Atheist Classroom Atheist Classroom

lol nice job dude, it was crappy in a good way, it kept me amused through the whole thing
cheers

ZabuJard responds:

appreciate the review brother thanks for watching

Old fashioned styled Animation Old fashioned styled Animation

Not bad, it had a cool vibe on it. And the animation wasnt bad dude, im sure your animation would be better on an actual professional animation program, like Flash.

thaKclucle responds:

thanks, of course very Basic Software's like Paint and MM limit the frame-rate very much, will hopefully get flash to improve upon this project, thanks for the feedback!

The White Oak The White Oak

Dude, that was an outstanding animation. I'm assuming this was made within Blender ? i goofed around with it when i was your age like 2-3 years ago, i actually found it complicated to get a few textures done, but this, this is pure talent my friend. U already mastering this kind of 3D animation at your young age tells me there's some great things to expect from u in the future.
I'd like to congratulate u on not just an awesome animation, but a cool storyline to go with it as well.
Cheers!

ShadowLamb responds:

Yes, it was all made in Blender. Thanks man, it means a lot! I am confused too about how the textures work, most of them are made accidentally using nodes. I already had some experience with 3D animation because I used to make simple Minecraft animations when I was younger, so moving such simple rigs around was easy. I'm going to keep more animations coming, I have a lot of plans :)